The kids and I made Rosemary Cookies today. These were amazing! They were soft, full of flavor, and not overwhelming at all. They were a hit with the kids and even my husband liked them! We made the cookies like drop cookies and they were amazing and a good new cookie. I also used my food blender/chopper to make this.
Here is our recipe:
1 2/3 Cup Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/8 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Cup Butter
3/4 Cup Sugar
1 Tablespoon Rosemary (we used dried)
1. Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt in a blender.
2. Add butter and pulse until the batter looks like a coarse meal.
3. Add the egg, herb, and sugar. Pulse until the batter forms a dough ball.
4. Knead the dough over a floured surface and scoop into balls with an ice cream scoop onto cookie sheets.
5. Bake cookies at 350F for 8-10 minutes.
6. Enjoy these easy and yummy cookies!
By Ashley Elizabeth Mitchell; June 12th, 2017
Updated; January 27th, 2020