Pancakes for dinner!! Or lunch, or breakfast, or for a snack, WHENEVER! We LOVE pancakes in this house! How can we not!?! Pancakes are the best and as the sweet tooth, I am I have an awesome and easy (it’s pancakes, of course, it’s easy) recipe for chocolate chip pancakes. Feel free to use M&Ms instead of chocolate chips.
2 cups of flour
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon of sugar
2 cups of milk
1 tablespoon of butter
1. Stir together eggs and milk in one bowl.
2. In a different bowl stir together flour, salt, sugar, and baking soda.
3. While stirring add the dry mix into the wet mix.
4. Add the butter to the mix.
5. add butter to pan you are cooking in, let melt.