This is a really easy recipe and works the same with canned or fresh apples. We used canned. It was on sale and it was easier with the kids because mine kiddos are too small to chop and peel.
Here is our Apple Crisp Recipe:
1/2 Cup Butter
1 Cup of Flour
1/2 Cup White Sugar
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Tablespoon of Cinnamon
1 can of apples
1. Lay the apples around the baking dish (we used a glass pie plate).
2. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Chop in the soft butter while mixing into the dry ingredients.
4. Cover the apples with the mix.
5. Bake 30-45 minutes in an oven heated to 375F.