This is a really easy recipe and works the same with canned or fresh apples. We used canned, first off it was on sale and cheaper and second it was a lot easier with the kids because mine are too small to chop and peel, and third- the produce this week at the store was terrible.
Here is our Apple Crisp Recipe:
1/2 Cup Butter
1 Cup of Flour
1/2 Cup White Sugar
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Tablespoon of Cinnamon
1 can of apples
1. Lay the apples around the baking dish (we used a glass pie plate).
2. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Chop in the soft butter while mixing into the dry ingredients.
4. Cover the apples with the mix.
5. Bake 30-45 minutes in an oven heated to 375F.