Homeschooling isn’t easy. When I say that I wonder why people seem surprised. Do you think regular school teachers have it easy? Homeschooling has many good days and some bad days. That in no manner means we made the wrong choice or should not be homeschooling. Motherhood is incredibly hard and has a lot of bad days, does that mean we should just up an give up? Work has way more bad days than good, does that mean we can up and not work anymore? NO! So there is no need for you (or anyone else) to treat homeschooling the same way!
You can do it! You are doing a great job! YOU ARE WONDERFUL!
And if you don’t believe me then here are 10 Bible Verses that will get you through a bad day!
1. James 1:5: “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives to all men generously and without reproaching, and it will be given him.”
2. Proverbs 23:12: “Apply your mind to instruction and your ear to words of knowledge.”
3. Isaiah 41:13: “For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Fear not, I will help you.””
4. Psalm 55:22: “Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you”
5. Proverbs 22:6: “Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.”
6. Romans 12:2: “Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that you may prove what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.”
7. Proverbs 16:3: “Commit your work to the LORD, and your plans will be established.”
8. 3 John 1:4: “No greater joy can I have than this, to hear that my children follow the truth.”
9. Philippians 4:6: “Have no anxiety about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.”
10. Matthew 11:28: “Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. ”
You are wonderful and doing a great job! Sip your cup of tea, relax, and know you are on a great team!