Amidst the global reality of Covid-19, this graduation season looks very different. Most seniors are wrapping up their final year virtually and commencement ceremonies are up in the air. Graduates can’t be with their friends, teachers, mentors, or all of their loved ones to properly close this chapter. But despite these challenging times, Minted is still here to help celebrate the hard work of 2020 graduates with Announcements, Digital Party Resources, Cards, as well as Custom Photo and Art Gifts.
Here is more information on Minted’s assortment of Graduation Announcements and gifts.
- Now – 6/1 11:59 EST: The Grad Pack: Save 25% When You Purchase Grad Announcements, Thank You Cards, and Photo Art Gifts Together with code GRADPACK
- Now – 5/11 11:59 EST, and 5/19 0:00 EST – 5/25 11:59 EST: The Class of 2020 Event: Enjoy 15% Off Graduation Announcements and Invitations with code CLASSOF2020
- 5/12 0:00 EST – 5/18 11:59 EST, and 5/26 0:00 EST – 6/1 11:59 EST: Enjoy 30% off Graduation Cards When You Join Minted More with code GRADMM30
- Graduation Announcements: Even if you can’t get together in person, send a Graduation Announcement. Minted has launched new designs to address the unique circumstances faced by 2020 grads amongst the Covid-19 pandemic – in some cases with wit and humor, and in other cases with enduring gratitude and sentiment.
- Plan a Digital Party: Minted’s new (and free!) virtual backgrounds help your families and their friends to celebrate together with festive background designs from independent artists. Make sure your audiences include a link to their party on an insert card in their graduation announcements.
- Make the Most of Every Memory: Minted’s unique photo gifts can help your families capture their grad’s favorite memories and showcase their hard work and dedication. Grads themselves can show friends they care with photo gifts as well. While they can’t be together in person, new grads can surprise and delight their fellow graduates with a special gift on their doorstep.
- Custom Art Gifts: With the help of Custom Art Gifts, the upcoming grads in your audiences and their families can commemorate their hometown, their new city, or their favorite memory from the past school year.